Vision, Mission & Values
The children at Rookery are at the heart of this community. We recognise that each and every one of them is unique with their own ideas, talents, needs and aspirations.
Consequently we expect the children to:
- Take responsibility for shaping their own learning pathway
- Value every learning opportunity
- Take risks and develop resilience
in order to be successful and empowered learners who are…
- Literate, numerate and confident users of ICT
- Equipped to live in an increasingly diverse, complex and rapidly changing world.
- Confident communicators
- Brimming with confidence and self assurance.
We know that we can best fulfil our mission by:
- Working together in harmony with parents who share with us the responsibility of educating our children for a world beyond our school.
- Listening to, and valuing the contribution of the whole school community.